Simply U Yoga offers one-on-one sessions, private small group sessions and regular group classes.
Drop in clients are also welcome.
No experience necessary!
You might be a curious beginner starting out and needing some extra attention and care? Perhaps you are an intermediate level yogi looking for some support in correcting your alignment, working on your meditative practices, inversion strength, or any other specific requirements… You are exactly where you need to be!
Simply U can help you to achieve your goals and realign your Body, Mind and Soul to its optimal level. All props, mats and equipment provided.
Group Class Types
Modifications/props provided in both types of classes for integrated Beginner to Advanced levels. However, if it is your first time trying yoga, Simply U recommends starting with a Calming/Restorative class.
Balances energy levels/moods, relieves stress and anxiety, aids high blood pressure, calms, soothes, and restores the body while creating space in the mind.
Improves digestion, aids low blood pressure, warms the body, activates and focusses the mind, builds confidence and finesse, builds strength without heavy impact.
Simply U Yoga offers private one-on-one sessions at a time that suits you.
Initial Consultations will include 2 x 1 hour sessions. Subsequent sessions will be one hour each. Discounted packages are available for multiple sessions.
Initial Consultation Session 1
- A 1hr gentle introduction yoga session with guided meditation, breath work (pranayama) and movement (asanas)
- A personal physical assessment with low impact movement to assess your body composition/posture and movement
- A 1hr long private yoga session tailored for your personal needs and goals
- Ongoing communication and support
- Take home written practice/program
Private group sessions (2- 4 people) for a 1hr long private yoga class tailored for any specific area of yoga practice.
Simply U will design the classes to suit the collective needs decided by the group. These private group lessons offer a trusted space where you can feel 100% comfortable.
- Much greater level of personal attention and support
- Safety and care towards achieving your group’s goals
Pensioner/Concession discounts are available please contact us